- Trivagen is an unique oral product specifically designed for women and manufactured by the brand Quicksilver Scientific. They use a special technology called 'liposomal', able to multiply the absorption of nutrients directly through the oral mucosa thanks to the added phospholipids.
- It contains an unique combination of 15 herbs extracted from different parts of the world such as Russia, Asia, North and South America - this diverse combination of nutrients makes this product highly effective during stress which often leads to an imbalance of female sex hormones (estrogen and progesterone).
- The containing herbs such as ashwagandha, ginseng and rhodiola are called adaptogens and people taking them for a period of 1 to 3 months start to build "resistance to stress" - this helps them to perceive overwhelming stressful situations as part of everyday life.
- Thrivagen is the optimal choice for balancing the female endocrine system thanks to the herbal extracts such as vitex (Chaste tree berry), shatavari and angelica.
- Detailed description of the health benefits from taking Thrivagen can be read in the "Benefits" page.
- Suitable for non-pregnant women.
- If you are under medical supervision, please consult a doctor before use.
- This product should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle.
- Do not exceed the stated recommended daily intake.
- Use within 60 days of opening
- Keep out of reach of children.
Storage Recommendations: avoid direct sunlight and heat.
Take 2 pumps by mouth twice daily. Hold in mouth 30 seconds before swallowing.
Repeat to desired dosage or as directed by a healthcare professional.
Take on an empty stomach, at least 10 minutes before meals.
Use within 60 days of opening.
If pregnant, consult a physician before use.
Health benefits of taking Thrivagen and adaptogenic herbs
- help us to build 'stress resistance' by increasing our resilience and energy during periods of exhaustion as a result of high levels of stress. by adapting the brain to stress, the adaptogenic herbs help the body to perceive stressful situations as a normal part of everyday life, eliminating exhaustion at the expense of increased endurance and performance.
- Thrivagen contains the herbs Vitex and Angelica which have the ability to maintain hormonal balance in women, regulate the menstrual cycle and improve menopausal symptoms.
- Shatavari is another Ayurvedic herb for maintaining hormonal balance by acting as a natural phytoestrogen.
The product is recommended for women suffering from:
- an imbalance of the female reproductive system